Thursday, December 5, 2013

My Talk at Rancho La Puerta

 The holiday season is coming up, and I am sure that many of you are already getting
stressed out! Personally I am not a big fan of big holidays, and usually I feel so relieved when they are over.
 Well, if you are planning a get-away, join me at this award-winning extraordinary wellness spa, Rancho La Puerta on December 22. I will be giving a talk on "Save The Himalayas" ~ creating book for the Tibetan Refugee Children, its process and why it's important to help preserve their dying culture and language.
 You can enjoy the spa's gorgeous facilities, taking all kinds of wonderful classes such as yoga, meditation, cooking, swimming, and more and more!
And let's not forget about their fabulous meals. Organic and mainly wonderfully vegetarian! Well, what else can I say? It is just a very special place to detox, recharge and get in touch with yourself ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright©Rima Fujita 2009 All rights reserved.